Bulk Material Handling
– Pipe Conveyors
– Specialized Equipment
Project & Construction Management
Structural Steel Fabrication
Send us an e-mail
|Pipe conveyors: They corner. They climb. They contain. Like no other conveyor does.
Pipe conveyors resemble trough conveyors at the loading and discharge ends. But between the two, idlers on either side roll the belt into a tube, reducing transfer points and virtually eliminating material loss.
Through a strategic alliance with CKIT Conveyor Engineers (PTY) Ltd., a world-renowned designer of pipe conveyor systems, Wolf Point Engineers & Contractors now offers the most economical and environmentally friendly alternative to conventional trough conveyors.
- Meet stricter environmental regulations: Material is enclosed, eliminating spillage and reducing cleanup costs.
- Negotiate tighter curves: Substantially reduced transfer points nearly eliminate material loss altogether.
- Take steeper inclines and declines: Pipe conveyors can handle 20% greater grades than conventional trough conveyors.
- Reduce operational costs: Streamlined design makes pipe conveyors more cost effective than trough conveyors for facilities with two or more transfers. And Wolf Point’s pipe conveyors are made with durable, American-made components.
- Move any kind of bulk: They can handle ash, coal, pet coke, PRB coal, limestone, gypsum, cement, biomass, wood chips, fertilizer, and minerals at speeds of up to 5 meters per second and capacities of up to 7,650 cubic meters per hour.
|Pipe diameter, mm
||30 - 50
||50 - 70
||70 - 90
||90 - 100
||100 - 120
||120 - 150
||150 - 200
||200 - 250
||250 - 300
||300 - 400
Subject to alterations due to conveying material
For more information about how pipe conveyors can work for your operation, download a brochure or contact Wolf Point Engineers & Contractors.
In Partnership With